Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Makati City support group

This is something I had long been planning to do but it just couldn't take off for one reason or another but maybe this time, it might just be realized.

Just a month or two after I learned in early 2010 that I was HIV positive, I had decided to embark on a personal campaign to help in the HIV-Aids awareness efforts of both the public and private sector through counselling online or in a one-on-one setting or setting up a support group for PLHIVs working or living in Makati City.

I feel that there is a need for a support group for those of us working or living in Makati City as a means to support each other, bond with each other, share experiences and get advice. As I had planned, the group can meet twice a month or increase the frequency if and when the need arises in the future.

What do you think, guys? Do share your sentiments.

1 comment:

  1. i think what you are planning to do is a great idea and will be very helpful to the community.

    ReplyDelete