Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fit for a movie

I was looking as far back in my life as I could remember when I realized that the experiences I had could make for a good movie script. I even wrote about it in my account in a social networking site and many of my friends commented on it. Some even wanting to be part of the film on my life - as if it was really going to happen. Haha.

But if it was going to be a movie, I really want Sid Lucero to play me. He is such a brilliant actor but so underrated.

There is a specific part of my life that I want to be made into a movie, it would have to be about my status. It would start off on how I got the virus, how did I learn about it, the hardships I experienced, the effect on my family, etc. The range of emotions is all there and it would be a great acting vehicle for any actor. The movie on my life can serve as a lesson to others - not to commit the same mistakes I did, much like previous movies on Aids victims Sarah Jane Salazar that starred Gelli de Belen and Dolzura Cortez starring Vilma Santos. The difference the movie on my life would be is that it involves a gay person living with HIV - his viewpoint, the difficulties he faces, experiences that are uniquely his.

A friend of mine told me to pen my life story and peddle it to the film studios. I don't have time for that but I would be open to an interview. Would a scriptwriter out there be interested in my story? Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment