Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's been awhile so here's an update

It's been quite sometime since I last posted here.

Well, firstly because I didn't have any update on my health, not until now. I have this infected pimple on the edge of my lower lip, that is why that part of my lip is quite swollen. I started taking meds (antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs) to control the infection and keep it from swelling further. I look like Angelina Jolie except that it's my lower lip that's fuller. Hahaha.

Last August 10, I have moved to the dayshift at work after 2 years and almost 5 months in the nightshift. The transfer was brought about by my promotion (tee-hee). My sleeping pattern has not normalized yet since I only get six to seven hours of sleep at night and wake up at around 4 or 5 in the morning. Then I become sleepy between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. I hope my body clock normalizes soon. Anyway, this means that my life is "back to normal". With this, I expect my health to stay good.

I can't wait for the long weekend at the last week of the month as I will be out of town - somewhere down South - and sleep, eat, swim and have fun even if I may have to bring along some office papers with me to work on.

1 comment:

  1. ang hirap pala ng pinagdadaanan ng mga hiv+ people sabi nga nila hanggat buhay may pagasa.

    ReplyDelete