Monday, October 17, 2011

What's up, what's new with me?!

Whoa! It's been more than 2 months since my last entry here. Things have been pretty hectic at work, more so after I got promoted at work as head of our company's administrative department and as a result, I now work during the day (normal working hours yipee!) - Mondays to Fridays (9 am to 6 pm) and Saturdays (9 am to 4 pm). Yes, I work six days a week and you might say "that sucks" but I love my new job now since I get to be busy unlike when I was still assigned in the nightshift when I was mostly idle for like nine, 10 hours. Better to be busy than doing mostly nothing. So far, my sleeping pattern has returned to normal. I got sick for a few days though (acute upper respiratory tract infection) early this month and I guess it was because my body was adjusting to my new work sked.

Another piece of good news I want to share is that I finally learned of my viral load results after waiting for it for several months (!). As of last March, I am already undetectable. Thanks in large part to the antiretrovirals (ARVs) I've been taking and adherence to a healthy lifestyle (enough sleep, balanced diet, exercise, taking multivitamins regularly, no vices of any kind). I still have the virus in me but at least the volume is not so much anymore that it is barely detected already. I hope my next viral load results would still show I am undetectable.

I am due for my 4th CD4 count next month and I am keeping my fingers crossed that it would be higher now. My CD4 count results are as follows:
- April 2010 - 315
- October 2010 - 479
- May 2011 - 530

Well guys, this is all for now and till my next post!





1 comment:

  1. Hi, may I know your status now? What's your CD4 count? Im newly diagnosed and I badly need support. :(

    Please email me at jnatividad2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete