Monday, May 31, 2010

Getting there...slowly but surely

I will never forget the month of May this year. The month when I fell very ill - side effects of the ARVs I am taking. It started with fever then I had two waves of skin rashes. On top of that, I had allergy from the salted fish I had for breakfast one time. I should really be careful of what I eat while my body is adjusting to the ARVs.

As a result, I incurred several days of absences from work and deductions from my salary because I ran out of paid leaves already. Sigh.

As of today, May 31, I still haven't gotten back my strength and appetite completely but I hope to do so in the weeks to come after getting as much rest and taking multivitamins to compensate for the lack of nourishment.

One thing is for sure, I am recovering well....slowly but surely.

2 comments: