Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wishful thinking

If only I had been careful. If only I had put my mind over my dick and not give it to my lust for unprotected sex, then I would not be going through this really rough period as my body gets adjusted to the ARVs I am taking.

I am very tired most of the time, itching all over and nearly my entire body has skin rashes, making it difficult for me to get a good sleep.

When oh when will this end?! Oh God, please help me. I don't think I can handle much more any longer.

I wish my sufferings would end tomorrow. I wish I won't be itching all over anymore. I wish my skin rashes would disappear altogether in one instant. I wish I didn't have this virus in me but that's wishful thinking indeed because the reality is, I have it and it's with me for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

  1. The rashes will eventually disappear friend. Though it will take months, but it will go away eventually. Just keep a positive outlook and you'll be fine. And we're here, and it seems that you've been meeting a lot of pozies :) You'll be fine, don't worry. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks chemguy, trese

    i surely need moral support and encouragement. the past weeks have been very emotionally and physically taxing to me. i still have not regained my strength completely.

    ReplyDelete