Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bonding

It was one of the most fun days I've had after a very long time.

I'm talking about the lunch get-together of pozzies at the RITM held yesterday (Friday). The pozzies "enrolled" at RITM gather every 30th of the month to celebrate the current month's birthday celebrants. And since it was my birthday last April 10, I had to go of course. My partner also came along. It was also going to be our 1st time to attend the get-together. I was excited, mainly because I was going to meet more pozzies, including those I have been keeping in touch with through Facebook, YM and text.

At RITM, we first dropped by the clinic to say hi to Miss Ana and introduce my partner to her then we went to the so-called "lounge" where Ate Ellen entertained us. One by one, other pozzies and volunteers from support groups for HIV-positive persons arrived. Sister Amy also came. She has got to be the friendliest nun I've ever encountered in my life. Really!

Looking at the other pozzies, you could never tell they are HIV positive. They looked healthy and happy. They were fun to be with and rowdy. Hahahaha. I appreciated it that all those in the get-together sincerely welcomed me and my partner.

I am looking forward to joining the next get-together. :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed being with us... Welcome welcome welcome! :-) See ya again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice JDC.. the most exciting part is staying in the lounge!

    "Looking at the other pozzies, you could never tell they are HIV positive."

    -- i remember au, hahaha. sorry au! si becky kasi eh.. lols hahah,

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ pinoypoz

    see you again soon! :)

    @ chemistryguy

    sayang, sana andun ka. perhaps next time. sa end of this month, makaka join ka na. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psssssst!

    Glad you're now having more fun :)

    ReplyDelete