Thursday, April 22, 2010

Instant road trip

I rushed home when I got off from work at 6 a.m. today (Thursday) because I am supposed to get my initial screening results from the RITM this morning. So, after taking a shower and a quick breakfast, my partner and I took a cab to Edsa then rode a bus to Alabang. It was the first time by the way for my partner to come with me to RITM.

When we got to RITM, we went straight to Dr. Diytangco's clinic and inquired from the male staffer on duty if my lab test results have arrived because I was told to go back today. I was anxious to know what it would show because I have been quite paranoid about my health lately. My heart sank when I was told that my results were not yet available and that I should have called first to check before I went to RITM so that our efforts in going there would not be wasted. SIGH. Yeah, stupid me.

We spent barely 5 minutes in RITM and left. On our way back to the Alabang bus station to take a ride going back to Makati, I told my partner "it's like we just took a road trip to and from Alabang. Hehe."

Lesson of the story: Call first to know if you're going to RITM or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment